We are excited to announce the launch of the new and improved MyOCC.
MyOCC is the website where OurChurch.Com clients order Christian web hosting services, pay invoices, update contact info and manage support issues. It’s also serves as a hub where, once logged in, clients have 1-click access to their WP-EZ website editor, cPanel (web hosting) control panel.
Simpler, Easier, Cleaner Design
Nobody wants to hangout in their website provider’s online service center. You want to check info, renew, order or upgrade as quickly as possible. So, the focus of the upgrade was to make it faster and easier for you to do what you want to do.
Some of the improvements we made include:
- Mobile-friendly – You can more easily manage your OCC services from a phone or tablet.
- Improved navigation – We did away with the long list of menu items on the left side and replaced them with 7 drop-down menus at the top.
- Improved dashboard – The main MyOCC page puts your most important information right in front of you to see as soon as you login.
- Clearer login – When attempting to login to the previous version, it wasn’t always clear whether the login attempt was successful or not. Now it’s quite clear.
Our philosophy is…
Good design is all about removing barriers and making it easy for people to do the good things they want to do.
Your feedback makes MyOCC even better
Some of the improvements we made are the direct result of comments and suggestions we received from clients and users. We’re committed to continuing to make MyOCC and all our services even better. So, login to MyOCC and take for a spin…
- What do you think of the new design?
- What do you like about the new MyOCC? What could we do to make it even better?