Visitors get their first impression of your website and your organization based on what they see in the first few seconds on your website.
We want to help you make a great first impression and get your visitors engaged in your website and your organization. Therefore…
- We strongly advocate putting a big, high-quality image that conveys who you are at the top of your homepage, where people will see it without having to scroll.
- We offer themes for our WP-EZ Christian and church website builder that include an image slider at the top of the homepage.
- We are now providing a zooming image slider.
What is a zooming image slider?
An image slider is like a slide show, showing your website visitors a series of images. A zooming image slider takes the slider to another level by gradually zooming in or out on those images. This additional motion gets your visitors attention and engages them in the content of your website even more than a conventional image slider. And unlike the old, cheesy animated gifs of flapping doves and spinning crosses, the motion created by a zooming image slider is subtle and professional looking.
You can see a example on the Grand Vista Pools website we recently built.
We’ve also added a series of video tutorials in which you can see it in action and see how easy it is to setup.
The zooming image slider is one of the new premium plugins we launched this month for our WP-EZ Website Builder and is available now for only $4.95/mo. Click here to add the zooming image slider to your website.
First impressions play a huge role in a user’s experience with an organization. -Jennifer Winter
Make sure your first impression is as positive and engaging as possible.
- What have you done to give visitors a great first impression of your organization?
- What do you think of the zooming image slider? Are you going to add one to your site?