Welcome to OurChurch.Com’s monthly SEO Update for June 2016, keeping you up to date on what’s happening in the world of search and how it affects you.
This month most of the big SEO news involves mobile search and the rise of voice-activated digital assistants
So, let’s get to it…
For an outline of the video, click here.
June 2016 Search Marketing Headlines:
1) Google Has Launched Mobile-Friendly Update 2 (updated mobile-friendly checker)
2) Introducing Google assistant
3) Apple to Open Siri to 3rd Party Apps
4) Google Showing Ads on Maps
– What do you think of the rise of the voice-activated digital assistants?
– Have your mobile search rankings changed since Google’s mobile-friendly update?