In the video “6 Questions to ask a Web Designer,” we provide you with some insightful questions you can ask web designers that will help you decide which web developer is the best fit for you and your organization.
Another factor to consider when selecting a web development company for your next website is…
What additional web design resources do they provide?
Here at OurChurch.Com, our efforts to help our clients live out their mission online goes beyond the development of the website and support and includes:
1) Christian Web Trends blog – We started this blog more than 8 years ago because we believe it’s important to not only provide organizations with websites, but provide them understand why and how to communicate effectively online. We encourage you not only to subscribe to receive future posts, but to search our archives of more than 1,000 posts for insight and tips we’ve published over the years.
2) Web Design Tips videos – Last year we developed a series of videos to help educate organizations about the web design process so they could make an informed decision about their next website. If you’re considering redesigning your website in the next year, these free videos are a must watch. To subscribe to receive them, go to our main web design page and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.
3) Social Media – You can connect with us on many social media platforms…
We use provide links to useful blog posts, insightful quotes, and other resources. We listen and respond to comments and questions. I encourage to engage with us on the platforms you use most.
4) Facebook Group – Our relatively new Achieve Your Mission Online Facebook group is a good place to meet other OCC’ers, ask questions, and help others with their questions.
5) Big, New, Exciting Resource Coming Soon – As I write this, we are working on a big, new, exciting resource which is going to be a total game-changer, enabling you to make better use of your website than ever before. That’s all I can say right now. But as you can tell, I’m very excited about it!
We hope you find these additional resources helpful, and that they demonstrate our commitment to your long-term success.
Which of these resources do you find most helpful? Are there any other resources we could provide or facilitate that you would find helpful?