Getting Listed in Google and Bing
The search engines are the primary source of traffic for most websites. So, one of the first things you need to do with your new site is make sure you are listed in the search engines. If you’ve had a site and never gotten listed…Yikes! It’s time to do it NOW.
Getting listed in the search engines isn’t all that difficult, though if you want it to happen quickly, it can take a little bit of work, but it’s well worth it so you can start getting the benefits of showing up in the search engines.
In today’s video tip, I’ll tell you how to get listed in Google and Bing and how to do it quickly. Every minute your site isn’t listed in missed traffic. So, watch the video and take the steps to get listed today.
“Hi, I’m Kurt Steinbrueck with OurChurch.com, and in this video, I’m going to show you how to get listed in Google, Bing, and…” Click here for a full transcript.
Getting listed in Google can be done in two primary ways:
- Register with the search engines directly on their website submission pages.
- Get a link from a website that is already listed in Google and Bing so the search engines can find you themselves.
Of course, you can also do both just to make sure that you get in quickly.
Share Your Thoughts:
- Is your website listed in Google and Bing?
- What is your biggest source of website traffic?
- What search engines other than Google and Bing do you think you should be listed in?