“If you build a website and no can find it, does it really exist?”
We can debate the finer philosophical aspects of that question, but the one thing we definitely know is that if no one can find your website, it’s not serving its purpose. A website is a communication tool, one which should be the hub of your entire online communication strategy.
So, you want people to be able to find your website…a lot of people.
Over the years it’s gotten more and more difficult to help people to find your website. There’s more competition, search engines are smarter, and more organization/people are vying for people’s attention. So, even though there are more ways for people to find your website, it’s harder to get them to your site.
So, this month the theme at OurChurch.Com is…
Marketing Your Website
During the month we will…
1. Post Marketing Tips Videos:
These will be short videos that explain online marketing ideas and give you tips on how to bring more traffic to your website. Some topics we’ll be covering are:
- How to Grow a Church Through Online Church Marketing
- How Do I Get Listed in Google, Bing, and Other Search Engines?
- How Do I Get to the Top of Google?
- …and several more.
We want you to succeed with your website and will give you the information and the tools to do it.
2. Discuss Real World Examples:
A lot of what you find about online marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is theory and information. Theory and information are fine, but it’s good to see real world examples of what people are doing to grow their organizations.
Real people are succeeding and so can you.
3. Offer a Phenomenal Deal!
That’s right! On March 26th we are going to announce the most exciting deal we’ve ever offered and you’re going to want to take advantage of it. So, what’s this incredible offer? Here’s what I can tell you right now about it:
- It’s the best deal we’ve ever offered.
- It’s going to be related to our Church Marketing services.
- It’s going to a 1 day sale. That’s right 1 day!
What Do I Need to Do to Take Advantage of This Deal?
You need to be ready to pull the trigger on March 26th. So, you should do the following:
- Familiarize yourself with our church marketing services. Start by visiting our website and learning about the services. Then request a free consultation.
- Get approval BEFORE March 26th. Don’t wait until March 26th to meet with your pastor or schedule a board meeting or it will be too late and you’ll miss out. If you need approval to do the service, do that before March 26th so you can pull the trigger take advantage of this great offer.
- Watch for the announcement on March 26th.
4. Answer Your Questions:
If you have questions about online marketing or SEO, ask us and we’d be happy to answer your questions. You can either send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your questions in the comments below (or the comments of any of the blog posts).
5. Discuss Local Reviews for Churches (Added 3/6)
Did you know… just as online reviews of local restaurants can make a big difference where people decide to eat, online reviews of your church can make a big difference in someone’s decision to visit your church?
Join me, Paul Steinbrueck and dozens of other church social media folks, Tuesday March 11 from 9 PM to 10 PM as I lead the #ChSocM chat on the topic of online reviews for churches. Pre-reading for the chat: The Ultimate Guide to Get Positive Online Reviews for Your Church
You built your website for a reason. You have a mission you want to achieve. Getting traffic to your site is a critical part of achieving that mission. So, take the opportunity of this month’s focus on marketing to really look at how your website is doing in the search engines and take the steps necessary to move your site to the next level and grow your organization.
Share Your Thoughts:
- What Questions Can We Answer For You?