Why you should have an eNewsletter on your website
Happy Thanksgiving! It is the holiday season again and people are extremely busy with all kinds of activities and events. So how does an organization or individual stay in contact with all of its members or supporters when people are going at 1000mph?
One of the best ways to keep in touch and keep people up to date is through an eNewsletter on your website. An eNewsletter is simply an electronic newsletter. Many people receive Christmas letters in the mail and now more organizations are sending out electronic versions of their letters or newsletter.
There are a few advantages of offering an eNewsletter on your website:
- Keeps your audience well informed: It is important to keep those who are involved with your organization well informed. An eNewsletter is a great way to keep people up to date on what has been going on and what will be coming up in the future.
- Saves time: If you are creating a newsletter, you are most likely already creating it on your computer or tablet. Instead of having to take the time to print and mail the newsletters, it is much quicker to send it via your website.
- Reduces on postage and printing costs: With postage costing around 50 cents per letter in the US, an eNewsletter could save you hundreds of dollars over mailing out paper newsletters.
- Green: Not only do you save green ($$) when sending out newsletters electronically over mailing them but you save a tree by not using paper for your newsletter.
- Allows a person to receive communication that fits their preferences: Not all people prefer to receive letters electronically, however, many people do. This allows people to be in control of how you communicate with them.
What are your thoughts on eNewsletters? Does your website offer an eNewsletter? Let us know what you think about eNewsletters by posting a comment below.