Sometimes it seems that Google and Bing’s sole purpose is to mess with website owners, constantly changing how they do search and keeping us all on our toes. Well, keeping with the holiday spirit, Google and Bing have delivered something this month for which we can all be thankful. No major updates.
Sure, there were still updates, we’ll never get off completely scott free, but there wasn’t anything that rocked the search world and scattered everyone’s rankings.
There are some nice updates this month that are actually quite helpful for webmasters. I’ll tell you all about it in this month’s SEO update.
“Happy Thanksgiving! It’s Kurt Steinbrueck with OurChurch.com, and I’m here with this month’s SEO update…” Click here for a full transcript.
- Bing updated their Webmaster Tools to give more control over their Bing Smart Search previews.
- Bing launched a new music video search.
- Google modified the Google+ Local pages.
Share Your Thoughts:
- Will you use the music video search?
- Have you setup your Google+ Local page?