Google Changes Core Algorithm and Apple’s Siri Dumps Them
Perhaps, with all this time spent at work making major changes, Google neglected poor Siri. So, Apple dumped Google and went over to Bing.
Bing has made several important changes as well and even Yahoo jumped into the mix, changing up their maps features.
I’ll discuss the Google changes and all the rest and let y0u know how it will affect you in the video below:
“Google has been doing a lot. Google updated their core algorithm. We’ve talked about… ” View the full the transcript here.
- Yahoo changed their Yahoo Local search and adds features
- Bing changed their search results layout
- Bing adds “Page Zero”
- Bing teams up with Klout for possible authorship impact
- Siri Drops Google and switchs to Bing
- Google Updates Core Algorithm with Hummingbird
- Google releases Penguin 2.1
- Google unveils Shared Endorsements (Let the privacy complaints commence)
Share Your Thoughts:
- Do you like Bing’s new design?
- Has Google’s Hummingbird Update affected you?
- What do you think about Google’s Shared Endorsements?