Yelp (local review site) recently made a change that could impact whether customers will even give you a chance. If you are breaking their guidelines they will warn your potential visitors that they may not want to trust what they read.
Bing also had several updates to their search features.
I’ll explain the change to the Yelp and how to protect yourself as well as tell you all about the changes Bing has made in this month’s SEO update.
“Hi, I’m Kurt Steinbrueck with OurChurch.Com and I’m here with your monthly SEO update, so you can stay informed…” For the full transcript, click here.
- Reminder: Google changed their guidelines. You need to make sure you are not doing these link building techniques anymore.
- Bing updates their video search
- Bing updates their news search. Now listing trending stories from Facebook
- Yelp goes after organizations the violate their reviews guidelines
Share Your Thoughts:
- Have you ever offered incentives for reviews?
- Do you think offering incentives for reviews is unethical?
- What do you think of Bings updates?