In this month’s SEO update, we’ll look at how the government program, Prism, is impacting search. In addition, we’ll see what the past month has revealed about Google’s Penguin 2.0 update and review some other updates that have happened in the search engines, including an important update regarding mobile search.
“Hi, I’m Kurt Steinbrueck, director of marketing services with OurChurch.Com, and I’m here with this month’s SEO update…” Click here for a full transcript.
- Google Penguin Update not so impressive
- Google Maps flatten results
- Google mobile update may lower your rankings
- Yahoo updates their search results
- Bing adds features to Bing Maps
- The government program, Prism, impacts search
Share Your Thoughts:
- Were you impacted by Penguin 2.0? If so, share your story.
- Are you concerned about the government spying program, Prism?
- Would you move to a new search engine because of government spying?