The Internet is a dynamic place. There are always new, innovative thought leaders coming onto the scene adding their unique insight and perspective, developing new tribes, leading new initiatives. The areas of church communications, ministry & technology, Internet and social media – which we discuss here – are no different.
I love to connect with new people, share new ideas, and introduce others to people I know who they may share some common interests. So, I curious…
Who are the Christian communications/tech/web/social media thought leaders you are listening to and engaging with these days?
There are dozens, if not hundreds of great people who I listen to. I don’t have room to list them all and I would leave some out even if I tried. So, here are 8 blogs/bloggers I find insightful. Let me introduce you to them…
- churchmarketingsucks.com – @kevinhendricks
- timpeters.org – @TimRPeters
- socialmediachurch.net – @DJChuang
- stevefogg.com – @Stevefogg
- #ChSocM – @MeredithGould
- churchm.ag – Eric Dye, John Saddington
- michaelhyatt.com – @michaelhyatt
- Internet Evangelism Day – Tony Whittaker
Who is inspiring you, challenging you, providing you with new innovative ideas?
Who would you like to introduce other readers here to?