So, What is SEO, Anyway?
What is SEO? The quick answer is Search Engine Optimization, basically setting up your website so that it’s easily read and catalogued by the search engines and engaging in strategies that both tell search engines what your site is about and tell them that your website is important. All this allows your website to rank at the top of the search results for the keywords (search terms) related to your website and brings your website tons of traffic.
This begs the questions:
- How do I make my site readable by the search engines?
- How do I tell the search engines what your site is about?
- How do I convince the search engines my website is important?
In this video I’ll explain what SEO is and what some of the strategies are which can help you to optimize your website.
“Hi, I’m Kurt Steinbrueck, Director of Marketing Services with OurChurch.Com. In this video…” You can read the full transcript at: What is SEO?
Check out other video posts in this series Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About SEO.
Share your thoughts:
- What have you done to optimize your website?
- What SEO strategies do you use?
- What SEO strategies do you recommend?
- Do you have any questions about SEO?