- There was another Panda refresh which affected about 1.2% of all English-based searches.
- Google+ Local updated their guidelines again and now have stated that local organizations with distinct departments can have separate Google+ Local listings for these departments.
- Google+ Local also updated their guidelines to indicate the practitioners with multiple offices can have multiple Google+ Local listings.
- Google updated their image search to open full sized images directly in Google instead of taking you to the site hosting the image.
Here’s the big one…!
- Facebook launched their own search engine called “Graph Search”. Facebook has now entered the search game.
If you prefer, you can read the full February, 2013 SEO Update here.
How is your site ranking in Google and Bing?
We are in the internet age. So, you need to stay strong in the search engines and use the internet to achieve your mission online.