Why do some websites cost hundreds of dollars while others cost thousands? In this video, we look at 8 factors that impact the price of a website.
You can read the full transcript at: What determines the price of a website?
8 Factors That Determine the Price of a Website
- Is it a consultative approach or a cookie cutter process?
- Is there content mapping that’s included?
- What’s the design? Is it premade or custom?
- What kind of functionalities are being included?
- Content input, are you putting a lot of content in or are they putting a lot in for you?
- What kind of training are they providing?
- What kind of support is included?
- What kind of hosting, email or domain name registration is included?
A full explanation of each of these factors is included in the video above.
Now that you understand each of the 8 factors, you can decide for yourself which of them are worthwhile for your organization to pay for. For example, you may be willing to pay for a custom design but you want to save some money by inputting the content yourself.
What are your thoughts on these 8 factors that impact website price? Any others you can think of?