When the ball dropped in Time Square, what resolutions did you usher in? Do you want to reduce stress in 2013? Or get into shape and lose weight? Maybe your resolution is to get out of debt, complete your education or take a long overdue vacation. Each year about half of all Americans will spend time evaluating their lives and choose to make changes beginning on January 1st. It seems like a natural transition offering a clean slate and a fresh start.
Many churches also use this time of year to evaluate problem areas and resolve improvement in the next year. Being better communicators is often at the top of their list. PhoneTree can help. We have been helping churches around the nation for over two decades get important messages out quickly and accurately.
As you make those New Year resolutions, remember we can help you get the message to everyone who needs to hear. PhoneTree® VoiceWave communicates your important messages via phone, text, email, and social media – or all four! It’s easy to use, saves time and is very affordable.
- Give pertinent information about upcoming events
- Request & manage volunteers
- Advanced reporting confirming who got the message
- Multi-lingual messaging automatically delivers alternate messages in multiple languages
- Simultaneous messaging allows you to send out multiple messages at one time
- Contact Groups allows configuration of over 250 specific groups; allowing you to create custom parameters for each group
- InfoLine turns your VoiceWave into an inbound message center; perfect for committee news, directions, hotlines, and more!
Win a $100 Visa gift card!
For a chance to win $100 Visa gift card,
- Share this post on Facebook or Twitter, and
- Post a comment in which you share one of your New Years Resolutions (be sure to include the Twitter or Facebook profile where you shared this post in the comment as well).
We’ll announce the winner Friday, January 11 around 4 PM ET.
And perhaps you should also consider making a resolution to look into a VoiceWave solution for your church. Give one of our communication experts a call and see how we can help you communicate better in 2013!
Happy New Year from the PhoneTree family!