Add Unique Title Tags to Each of the Pages of Your Website.
- Title tags are part of the head of the page. In NE1, you can edit title tags by going to edit a page and clicking the “SEO Features” tab for that page.
- Some search engines use the title tag as the link text for your listing in their search results.
- Add a sentence that uses one or more of your targeted keywords.
- Make the sentence something that would entice someone to click your listing.
- It’s generally good to keep the title tag to around 70 characters or less.
Title tags are one of the most important elements of search engine marketing. They can be setup in just a few minutes and can definitely improve your rankings.
So, take the next 15 minutes and go do it!