Vacation is over. Kids are back in school and family schedules are once again a popular topic of conversation. Lazy days at the pool are replaced with music lessons, after school sports and church youth activities. We want our kids to have these opportunities, but scheduling them can make a parent crazy!
One way to help parents keep peace and run a smooth family operation is to make sure church activities are communicated in a timely manner. Nothing is more aggravating than to get activity details at the last minute. “Money is due today?” “You have to be where by when!?” These situations create more stress on an already crazy schedule of an active family.
PhoneTree can help your church families keep up with all that is going on in the youth group, choir or praise band rehearsal. To show our appreciation for all parents do, we want to give away a $100 gift certificate to Christianbook.com!(see details below) We also offer an effective and affordable way for your church to ensure parents get event details in advance. PhoneTree VoiceWave communicates your important messages via phone, text, email, and social media.
- Give pertinent information about upcoming events
- Have a dedicated infoline with specific information for a variety of camps and/or retreats
- Multi-lingual congregation? Messages can be sent in their native tongue
- Request & manage volunteers
- Advanced reporting confirming who got the message
PhoneTree would like to help get your message out. Give one of our communication experts a call and see how we can help you minister to the busy families in your congregation.
To be eligible for the drawing:
- Share this post on Facebook/Twitter
- Post a comment right here telling us, what is the biggest communication challenge your church faces. Be sure to include the Facebook or Twitter account that you posted it too.
At 4 PM ET Friday, Sept 21, one person who shares the post and comments will be randomly selected as the winner of the $100 ChristianBooks.com gift certificate.
This post is a sponsored giveaway. Learn how your organization can sponsor a giveaway and get your product or service in front of our 20,000 email subscribers, 10,000 Twitter followers, and 2,000 Facebook fans. Sponsor a blog giveaway.