Brethren Retirement Community is located in Greenville, OH. They are a Continuing Care Retirement Community who has been serving retirees for over 100 years. Their mission is to foster, maintain, and operate a Christian retirement community, enabling persons to live securely with dignity, continuing to love, learn, and achieve personal fulfillment.
In 2008, they contacted OurChurch.Com to build a custom website. Recently, they reached out to OurChurch.Com to build a new website with an updated design.
A few things I want to point out about the design of their site.
1) Beautiful Design that matches their logo. Their design incorporates the green color from their logo. The leaves and flowing lines give it a peaceful, natural feel.
2) Content rotator. The content rotator is large and presents images of the colorful and well manicured grounds residents enjoy at Brethren, while matching the colors and feel of the overall design of the website.
3) Menus, sub-menus, & quick-links. Brethren has done a fantastic job creating a lot of content to provide information to current and prospective residents. The use of submenus and large quick-link buttons at the bottom of the homepage make finding the desired information easy.
4) Online forms. It is very important for prospective residents to be able to request information. Brethren has made it simple to fill out an online form to request information, schedule a visit, or refer a friend.
5) Font Size Option. It is very important to remember who your primary audience is when creating a website. On each page, visitors have the ability to choose the size of the font in content areas. This is especially important when serving retirees, some of which may prefer a larger font.
All of these design elements allow Brethren Retirement Community to accomplish their mission online. If you are interested in discussing how OurChurch.Com can help you achieve your mission online, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to talk with you.
We invite you to visit Brethren Retirement Community at www.bhrc.org.