Welcome to the kick off of what I think is going to be one of the best series of blog posts we’ve ever done on Christian Web Trends, a series on leadership in communications.
I’ve also decided to experiment with our first ever video blog. Have a look…
- You know you need a new website, but the board won’t approve it.
- You know you need to optimize your website, but you don’t have the budget for it.
- You know you need to update your website and social media consistently to be effective, but you just don’t have the time.
- You know you need to get started in social media with Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube, but your boss just doesn’t see the value in it.
As we kick off this series, I’d like you to answer two questions in the comments:
- Think of a time when you faced a significant communications challenge which you overcame with good leadership. Can you share that story in a comment?
- What is your greatest communications challenge right now? To what extend do you think good leadership is needed to overcome it?
- Introduction (this post)
- Are You a Communications Manager or a Communications Leader?
- An Inspiring Vision: A Communication Leader’s #1 Tool
- Know Your Next Step
- You Have Not Because You Ask Not
- Leadership in Communications Q & A
- How to Lead Your Facebook Page to Breakout Interaction and Momentum
- Does Your Organization Need a Social Media Policy?
- 4 Innovative Ways to Build a Communications Team When You Have No Staff
- How to triple your marketing team overnight for $0
- Creating a “We” Culture: How to Grow Your Marketing Team by Another 10x