Analytics: Top Search Phrases, Posts & Wonky Keywords from July
Hello and welcome to August! It’s time for our monthly look at our blog analytics. We hope you’ll do the same & share some of your findings…
Top 10 Search Phases/Keywords
- what is a qr code
- qr code
- what is a qr code?
- what is qr code
- twitter to buzz
- christian web trends
- what is a webinar and how does it work
- what is qr
- twitter to google buzz
- facebook for churches
- Keywords with “qr code” in them dominated again in July, because our What is a QR Code? post is #3 in google for the top 4 phrases shown above.
- The #5 phrase “twitter to buzz” and #9 “twitter to google buzz” are about Google’s previous social network Buzz but their surging popularity is probably due to last month’s launch of Google’s latest social network Google+.
- What is a QR Code? (and 4 other things you should know about them)
- How to Import from Twitter into Google Buzz
- QR Codes: 10 Ways Churches Can Use Them
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Band and Its Website
- Driving Traffic to your Blog or Website
- 167 Symbols to Spice Up Your Twitter and Facebook Updates ♫✞★♥☺
- How to Build Online Relationships Like Jesus
- 20 Newsletter Tips to Make Your eNewsletter Great (Part 1)
- 8 Things Pastors SHOULD Do on Facebook
- 5 Reasons Churches Should Use Social Media
- Again, the What is a QR Code? post topped all other posts with more than 4 times the visitors of the #2 post. That post also continues to drive traffic to the #3 post, QR Codes: 10 Ways Churches Can Use Them
- As mentioned in the keywords observations, the launch of Google+ has generated renewed interest in Google Buzz, which propelled How to Import from Twitter into Google Buzz to be the #2 post in July.
- Only 1 of the top 10 posts in July was published in July, #5: Driving Traffic to your Blog or Website. This is probably because I was out of town most of July and did not tweet on @OurChurchDotCom or @PaulSteinbrueck as much as I usually do.
- “animated gif” shop // Please, no!
- 25% of 1,000,000 // Does this look like a calculator?
- ai chat that see you // I imagine it would be really hard to find an AI chat you can’t see
- cannot put a dollar value on it // Awe shucks, we’re flattered.