After 6 weeks and 15 bloggers leading the discussion on the 15 chapters of @StickyJesus we have reached the end of this group blogging project.
Big thanks to Tami and Toni! Not only did they write an excellent book that challenged and instructed us to live out our faith online, but they were involved in the discussion throughout the entire project.
Big thanks to the 15 bloggers who wrote posts and led the discussion for each chapter. You guys did a fantastic job! Thanks especially to those of you who were engaged in the discussion throughout the entire book.
I hope through the course of reading @StickyJesus and/or discussing the blog posts that you’ve been inspired and learned a lot. If I had to pick just three critically important things I hope you take away from this project they would be:
1) There are tremendous opportunities for Christians to share the gospel, encourage others, and live out their faith online.
2) No matter how much or little you know about social media or blogging, you – yes, I’m talking about YOU – can make a significant impact for Christ online.
3) Don’t do it alone. While you build relationships online with people who are not Christians, continue to stay connect to people who are committed to “living sticky.” Let’s stick together, encourage one another, challenge each other, share ideas, and share each other’s content. Iron sharpens iron!
Before I get to the final discussion questions, whether you participated in this series as a blogger, commenting, or even just reading along, would you take 2 minutes and do this quick @StickyJesus Feedback Survey? Thanks!
While this series ends here, I hope it’s more of a new beginning than an ending. So, I want to end with three questions.
- What’s the most significant thing you’ve learned through the @StickyJesus series?
- What’s your next step to “living sticky?”
- What can we do to help you live out your faith online from this point forward?
@StickyJesus 15) you: a witness" rel="bookmark" href="http://blog.ourchurch.com/2011/06/06/stickyjesus-15-you-a-witness/">15) you: a witness <– @StickyJesus – The Group Blog Project" rel="bookmark" href="http://blog.ourchurch.com/2011/05/02/introducing-stickyjesus-group-blog-project/">@StickyJesus project