Make Your Website Simple, Beautiful, and Remarkable in Website Design Month
February is Website Design Month at OurChurch.Com. All month long we’re going to focus specifically on applying the principles of Simple, Beautiful, Remarkable to website design.
Our hope is that with some encouragement, perhaps some insight posted to the blog, or maybe some of our services, you’ll take the next step towards making your website simple, beautiful, and remarkable.
Here’s what we’ve got cooking in Website Design Month…
1) Save on NE1 Customization Services
Most of the people whose websites call OurChurch.Com home, have built their own websites using our NE1 Web Builder. We currently offer 3 levels of customization for NE1 sites, all 3 can be purchased in February for a special, discounted price.
- $25 off Template Personalization Service – Get the name of your organization, your slogan, and your logo embedded into the header of your site.
- $50 off Custom Header – We’ll design an awesome custom header for your site using your logo, images, and text. We’ll even throw in some Flash to rotate through the images or animate the text to make your site pop
- $50 off Custom Template – We’ll not only create an awesome custom header, but create the entire template to your specs.
2) Christian Web Trends: Simply Packed with Goodness
We’ve got all kinds of good things happening in the Christian Web Trends blog this month.
- Simple, Beautiful, Remarkable Design – Mike Cotton, our lead web designer, is writing a post every Tuesday about how to make the design of your site simple, beautiful, and remarkable. He kicked off this series on Tuesday with 3 Ways to Make Your Website Simple
- Website Showcase – On Thursday of each week, Mike will also be showcasing some recently completed custom sites. The first post in that series was published today.
- Less Clutter, Less Noise continues – And it just so happens that yesterday’s post was right on topic: Untangling the Web
- Giving away an iPod touch! Yep, that’s right, but you gotta wait a couple weeks.
3) Get a remarkable custom designed website
Does your website look old or cluttered? Is it hard to update? Does it lack time and cost-saving features like event registration, online video, eNewsletter management? Check out OurChurch.Com’s custom website design services. Then schedule a free phone consultation so we can listen to what you want your website to accomplish for you and find the solution that help you do that most effectively.
4) More Remarkable Stuff on the Way
As if that wasn’t enough, we’ve got a couple of other things coming down the pike in Website Design month like some significant improvements to NE1.
So what are you doing to make your website simple, beautiful, and remarkable this year? Anything we can do to help?
In His Service,