Would you like to get your product or service in front of thousands of Christian leaders?
We’re giving you the opportunity to do just that by giving away your stuff through a blog post here on Christian Web Trends.
Here’s how it works…
You write up a blog post describing the spectacular product or service you’re giving away. In it you let people know that to be eligible to win, a reader must 1) Share the post on Facebook/Twitter, 2) Post a comment that includes the FB/Twitter account they posted it to. (It’ll be a lot more fun if you ask then to answer a creative question like we did when we gave away an Amazon Gift Card.)
- Email the post to our 20,000+ email subscribers.
- Publish the post on Christian Web Trends for our 5,000 monthly unique visitors.
- Include a permanent link to your site in the blog post which will help your search rankings.
- Share a link on our Facebook page twice with our 1,500+ Facebook fans.
- If you have a Facebook page, we’ll link to it in the FB post using the @reference feature.
- Tweet about it 3 times to our 7,000+ Twitter followers.
- If you have a Twitter account, we’ll @mention it in the tweets.
- After the drawing, we’ll announce the winner with another round of Facebook and Twitter updates.
In addition to all that, you’ll be able to multiply the effectiveness of the giveaway even further by promoting it to your own email, blog, and social media audiences.
Christian Web Trends readers are Christians, they’re leaders, and they’re interested in technology. They like things like free books, music, DVDs, bible software, conference registrations, and small group DVDs.
The value of the total value of the products or services being given away must be at least $100. Cost to sponsor a giveaway will be $499, but to get things started we’ll do the first three giveaways for only $299.
We only plan to do one sponsored giveaway a month, so contact us ASAP if you’re interested in sponsoring a giveaway.
Christian Web Trends readers, post a comment and let us know… what kinds of free stuff would you most want to like to win from our sponsors?