5 Simple, Beautiful, Remarkable Initiatives by OurChurch.Com
As explained earlier in this blog post, life is noisy, and while most organizations respond to the noise by saying more and saying it louder, we at OurChurch.Com believe a better solution is to become more simple, beautiful, and remarkable.
Here are 5 ways OurChurch.Com is becoming more simple, beautiful, and remarkable right out of the gate in 2011.
1) Discount on Bundles. First, by bundling a web hosting package, ad-free option, domain registration, and search engine registration together, we made getting a great website simple and remarkably affordable . Now, we’ve added our Template Personalization Service to our website service bundles to ensure your site looks beautiful and is personalized with your organization name, logo, etc. And this month only we’re taking an extra $50 off every bundle, saving you a grand total of $158 – $286 depending on the bundle you select. You can use this special to upgrade an existing site or built a new site.
2) New OurChurch.Com website. We redesigned the OurChurch.Com site to be simple, beautiful, and remarkable. What do you think?
3) Less Clutter, Less Noise group blog project. Beginning January 10, we’ll be blogging our way through Kem Meyer’s book Less Clutter, Less Noise. If you want to make your communications simple, beautiful, and remarkable, get a copy of the book, and join the discussion. Get more info.
4) New help desk & help pages. In 2 weeks, we’ll be replacing our help desk and help pages with a new help desk and knowledge base that are better integrated with each other and with your MyOCC page. They’ll make getting help simpler than ever.
5) Bye, Bye, Beacon. Finally, on January 31 we’ll be pulling the plug on our old Beacon Web Builder. Our NE1 Web Builder is much simpler, more beautiful, and more remarkable. If you’re still using Beacon, read the announcement to learn more about migrating from Beacon to NE1.
So, what do you think? Post your comments and questions.