Website Analytics: Top Keywords and Posts in December
Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas and celebrated the blessings of 2010 and the hope that a new year brings.
At the beginning of every month we take a look at our own analytics and stats and blog about it as a way of encouraging you to do the same.
Top 10 Search Phrases
- jesus facebook
- christmas church signs
- church christmas signs
- newspring church
- facebook for churches
- facebook jesus
- jesus on facebook
- facebook destroying marriages
- e-newsletter tips
- facebook churches
- 7 of the top 10 were repeats from November (jesus facebook, facebook for churches, facebook jesus, jesus on facebook, facebook churches, christmas church, signs, church christmas signs)
- 6 of the top 10 were related to Facebook.
- Our post Perry Noble, NewSpring Church Kill Internet Campus is #11 in Google for NewSpring Church, which is drawing a good number of visitors, but that phrases has a 92% bounce rate. That means 92% of people who come here after searching for “NewSpring Church” leave after reading that article and are not sticking.
Top 10 Blog Posts
- Join the Less Clutter, Less Noise Group Blog Project
- 25 Ways to Promote Your Church’s Christmas Service in Social Media
- Info on and Access to the Newest Facebook Layout
- If Jesus was on Facebook
- 12 Signs Your Church is Trying too Hard to Make its Christmas Eve Service Appealing to Visitors
- 3D Christmas Services: Gimmicky or Culturally Relevant?
- Track Santa Claus This Christmas with Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter
- Silver Bells Special and Chime in on NE1 Changes
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Band and Its Website
- 167 Symbols to Spice Up Your Twitter and Facebook Updates
- 6 of the top 10 were published last month (1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8), 2 were published earlier this year (4, 10), 2 are more than 3 years old (5, 9)
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Band and its Website was written more than 4 years ago but is consistently in the top 10 posts every month. A lot has changed in 4 years, which means we should update it to help people who continue to find it and read it.
- move that bus
- am i making my 2 year old whiney
- e-newsletter obkectives //Let me suggest checking spelling as one of the top e-newsletter obkectives
- bizarre keywords // Funny that 2 of these previous posts rank in the top 5 in Google for that phrase
What have you learned from checking your website analytics? What was your post popular post in December? Got any bizarre keywords to share?