How did your Church promote it Christmas services online?
Earlier this month I blogged about 25 Ways to Promote Your Christmas Services in Social Media. So, now that Christmas is over, what did your church do and how did it go?
My church hosted three concerts by Sara Groves the weekend before Christmas.
- Info about the concerts was placed on the church’s homepage
- An event was created in Facebook
- It was mentioned on the church’s Facebook and Twitter accounts several times
- As a result, several members of the church also talked about and shared a link to the concert info on Facebook and Twitter.
- Our pastor talked about it in his weekly email, which was also posted to the church’s Facebook account.
- And I believe we also ran Facebook ads promoting the concerts again this year.
The concerts were free but ticket reservations were required. I believe the Sat & Sun evening concerts were sold out, and the Sunday morning concert was mostly full. (Sara and her crew were awesome, by the way!)
What did your church do online to invite people to its Christmas services and help members invite their friends and family? How well did they work?