9 Bloggers I’m Thankful For
Continuing our theme of gratitude in the run up to Thanksgiving, I’d like to express my gratitude to 9 bloggers I’m thankful for. 9 people whose blogs I recommend you read if you don’t already.
- Michael Hyatt – Thanks for being a great example as CEO, blogger, and social media . I aspire to lead people within my company and influence those outside of it the way you do.
- Steve Fogg – Thanks for your passion for church communications and for raising the bar through your blog.
- Tim Schraeder – Thanks for all you do to help other church communicators through your blog, Outspoken, Cultivate, and more.
- Mike Ellis – Thanks for pushing the envelope and challenging me and others to love people that most tend to ignore – the poor, homeless, alcoholics, people who have messed up, people who think different that I do.
- Brandon Cox – Thanks for being a pastor of pastors. And thanks for being an exceptional example and advocate for pastors leading through blogging and social media.
- John Saddington – Thanks for raising the bar in the church/tech niche of the blogosphere. I learn a ton from you and am a better blogger because of your blogging.
- Dan King – Thanks for working with me on the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog, for the awesome job you did tweeting from Haiti, and for all you do with The High Calling.
- Phill Gibb – Thanks for engaging with me on Christian Web Trends and in social media. You’ve been one of the most frequent commenters and retweets for a long time, and have contributed a lot of insight here over the years.
- Ron Edmonson – Thanks for heart you have for developing leaders and for the way you challenge and encourage leaders through your blog.
Of course, there are lots of other bloggers who I appreciate but just don’t have the space to thank here.
What bloggers are you thankful for?