Analytics Check – Funky Keywords from September
Welcome to October, everyone! That means it’s time to check our analytics for traffic sources, popular pages, and our favorite… funky keywords.
Interestingly, 6 of the top 10 search phrases that brought people to Christian Web Trends in September included the “Facebook” and 6 of the top 10 included “church.” And apparently a lot of people are looking for Jesus on Facebook as “Jesus Facebook” was our #2 keyword and “Facebook Jesus” was #10.
- churches on facebook
- jesus facebook
- newspring church
- facebook for churches
- facebook destroying marriages
- church communications
- e-newsletter tips
- facebook churches
- church communication
- facebook jesus
In addition to the usual myrad of porn search phrases here are some of the more interesting phrases that brought people to Christian Web Trends in September
- ineffective christian websites – Do you really need to search to find these?
- 1185-8 – Um, 10-4 good buddy.
- loud preaching from storefront church – Something I’m sure everyone’s looking for. 😉
- marketing ideas for pest control to churches – Got to admit, I hadn’t considered blogging on that topic before.
Seriously, though, looking through the search phrases that brought people to your website is a great way to come up with new topics for blog posts. It shows you what topics people are looking for.
What insights did you gain from a check of your analytics reports? Got any funky search keywords used to find your site??