In last week’s poll we asked…
Are you sending fewer Christmas cards this year because you stay connected with people throughout the year with social networking sites like Facebook?
The results show social media is having a significant impact on the number of Christmas cards people are sending.
- N/A – I don’t use social networking sites or I’ve never sent Christmas cards. (36%)
- Yes, I’ve cut my cards way back. (27%)
- No, I still send just as many. (27%)
- Yes, I’ve cut my cards back somewhat. (9%)
- Yes, I’ve stopped sending cards altogether. (0%)
36% of those responding indicated they are sending fewer cards because of social networking. I have a few friends who work at post offices and they say the amount of mail they’re delivering at Christmas is nothing like it used to. What do you think of the poll results.
With this being the last week of the year, it’s a great time to look back on 2009. That’s the topic of this week’s poll question.
Have you evaluated your 2009 web goals yet?
Take a moment to vote in the poll on the right sidebar.