It’s Friday again. I hope you all had a great week and have some things on tap this weekend that will help to rejuvenate you physically, relationally, and spiritually. Don’t forget to set you clocks ahead Saturday night.
This is the second edition of our Friday afternoon Week in Review blog articles. We’re sending it out a little earlier this week so we catch those of you on the US east cost before you take off from work. We would really appreciate some feedback from you about this new publication. Do you find the articles linked to relevant? Interesting? Useful? If so, which ones? Let us know what you think, positive or negative.
Internet Evangelism Day – April 29, 2007
The Internet Evangelism Coalition (IEC) is organizing its annual Internet Evangelism Day (IED) for April 29. The purpose of IED is to focus one day when Christians educate themselves and strategize within their organizations about how they can better share their faith online throughout the year.
The IED website is packed full of ideas, strategies, video clips, and print resources to help churches, Bible colleges, and other Christian organizations can organize their own Internet Evangelism Day. You can also read testimonials from organizations who have done IED events in the past describing what they did and the impact it had.
- Even More Easter [Video] Resources
- China Bans New Internet Cafes for a Year
- Crosswalk launches redesigned site
- Why add forums to your website?
- Reduce Archaic Sign-up Sheets with Online Event Registration
Other articles you may (or may not) find interesting
- I was robbed by LifeChurch.tv
- Examining The Lost Tomb of Jesus
- Early Comes Early this Year
- The Geekiest tattoo ever
- Woman fakes death to get away from church friends