Thanks to all of you who provided feedback in our first Web Trends Blog opinion survey. The results were very encouraging and seem to indicate that we’re on the right track. Here are some of the highlights:
- More than 80% of people said the articles are well or very well written.
- More than 70% of respondents said the topics have been mostly or extremely relevant.
- 60% of those surveyed said the technical level of the articles is just about right, with about an equal minority saying it was above or below their level.
- 62% of people said the frequency of about once a week is just about right while 26% want more frequent articles and 10% want less frequent articles.
One number I found concerning is that 21% of the people said they didn’t post a comment because they didn’t know how, and those are the people who responded to the survey. It’s probably safe to say that the percentage is even greater among those who did not respond. It’s really quite simple:
- Go to http://blog.ourchurch.com. If you receive the blog articles by email, just click the link at the top of the email.
- At the bottom of every article is a “Comments” link. Click it.
- Type in your comment and click the “Submit Comment” button.
If you’ve never posted a comment before, give it a try. Your comments are very important because they give added perspective to the articles. The more comments the better. Remember to keep them on topic, though.
We received a number of good ideas for future blog articles. I want to remind you that you can post topic suggestions or even start your own discussion on a particular topic any time you like in our forums.
The full results of the poll are available at:
Got any thoughts about the poll? Any additional comments or suggestions regarding the Christian Web Trends blog?
In His Service,