8 Ways to Improve Church Communications with No Money
Kem Meyer, Communications Director at Granger Community Church, writes in her blog that lack of money is no excuse for lack of excellence in church communications. She shares eight ways to improve church communications that require no money:
- Have conversations. Lots of them.
- Create a style guide.
- Identify your specific audience.
- Document your communication values.
- Outline a strategy.
- Reduce emotional overload.
- Implement an official proofing team and process.
- Assemble a group of consumer advocates (or secret shoppers).
For a detailed explanation of each item, read the full article.
Do any of these strike you as ideas your church should implement? Do you have other ideas to improve church communications with little or no money?
In His Service,